2017-2018 Greek Life Interns
Katie King – Greek Life Team Leader
- Delta Zeta
- Katie is a Senior Nursing Student and a member of Delta Zeta. After graduation, she intends to work as a traveling Critical Care nurse. Katie’s hobbies include running, reading and hanging out with friends. She joined Greek Staff to be more involved in the Greek Community and Truman Community as a whole. She hopes to inspire younger members to get involved in the awesome leadership opportunities Greek Life provides. As Greek Life Team Leader, Katie hopes to support the intern team and have lots of fun!
Sydney Spain – Assessment and Innovation Intern
- Gamma Chi
- Sydney is a Junior Finance major and member of the Panhellenic Community. After graduation, she plans to either work as a Financial Analyst for a non-profit organization or attend law school. Her hobbies include trying new foods, traveling and spending time with family and friends. Sydney is also a member of Cardinal Key and enjoys serving the Kirksville community. Her biggest goal as a Greek Life intern is to promote a campus-wide One Greek mentality and to challenge our organizations to reach their full potential.
Franklin Rosaio – Alumni Engagement Intern
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Franklin is a Junior Marketing major and a member of Lambda Chi Alpha. His creative side lead him to pursue this opportunity on Greek Life Staff, after graduation he hopes to work for an advertising agency. Franklin is also the president of the club water polo team here at Truman. His hobbies include listening to his favorite rappers, long walks on the beach, and taking care of business. Franklin’s goal for his time on the team is to deliver informative and enjoyable content to graduates resulting in more active alumni bases for all chapters. In doing so he hopes that current Greek Life members will also enjoy what is put forth and become closer as a whole.
Tyler Murphy – Public Relations & Awards Intern
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Tyler is a Senior Visual Communication major with the goal of working in Marketing and Advertising after graduation. Tyler is the Polemarch of the Epsilon Eta Chapter here at Truman State University and is the Junior Vice Polemarch for the Middle Western Province of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Tyler joined Greek Life as a freshman with the hopes of networking, and becoming a leader on and off of Truman’s campus. Tyler’s favorite part of Greek Life is the endless amount of service and speaking he gets to do in other cities. The eye opening experience of Going Greek has allowed him to make changes on campus, locally, and other in cities within the US. Tyler enjoys spending time with his friends and family, playing 2K (PS4), and designing. As the Public Relations and Awards intern, he hopes to promote Greek Life in a positive way and awarding the Greek community for their achievements.
Nick Ricon – Prevention & Wellness Intern
- Beta Theta Pi
- Nick is a Junior Health Science major with minors in Biology and Disabilities Studies with the goal of becoming a Pediatric Surgeon. Nick is a member of Beta Theta Pi and currently serves as the chapter’s Philanthropy Chair. Nick joined Greek Life his freshman year to find a group of people he could surround himself with in order to make the most of his time at Truman and beyond. As the Prevention and Wellness intern, Nick hopes to engage the Greek community by hosting events to highlight the different aspects that make up total wellness. When Nick is not at school, he enjoys camping and hiking, binging TV series on Netflix, and cooking for his friends.
Audrey Tomlinson – Community Development Intern
- Delta Zeta
- Audrey is a Junior Exercise Science and Business-Marketing major. Audrey joined Greek Life her freshman year to find a group of fun gals to make lifelong friendships with, and to join a community of inspiring and encouraging individuals. As the Community Development intern, Audrey hopes to promote an interactive and helpful community on and off campus. In her free time, Audrey loves spending time outside, eating sushi, and taking advantage of opportunities to travel. A fun fact about Audrey is that she’s eaten a milkshake in 7 different countries!