2018-2019 Greek Life Interns
Audrey Tomlinson – Greek Life Team Leader
- Delta Zeta
- Audrey is a senior exercise science major and a member of Delta Zeta. Audrey enjoys doing anything that keeps her active such as hiking, going to the rec, or playing IMs. A fun fact about Audrey is that she’s drank a milkshake in 7 different countries! Her favorite thing about greek life is seeing how much we can accomplish together, like raising $50,000 for philanthropy last year. Audrey’s favorite memory in greek life came from Greek Week 2018 when we introduced the spirit stick as a form of motivation for organizations to get hyped at each event. S/O to Delta Zeta for having the turtle mascot out every day – it was hilarious seeing everyone dress up and act crazy and it put everyone in a good mood! Her goal as greek life team lead is to be a positive representative of Greek Life and to be an approachable resource for people. Audrey is passionate about Greek Life and wants everyone to have the best experience possible, so she hopes her time as team lead will contribute to this.
Nick Rincon – Prevention & Wellness Intern
- Beta Theta Pi
- Nick is a senior health science major and a member of Beta Theta Pi. After graduation, Nick will be going to med school with plans of becoming a pediatric surgeon. In his free time Nick enjoys hiking, camping, cooking, and playing with his puppy, Finn! A fun fact about Nick is that he was a child model in his hometown (wow!!) His favorite thing about greek life is the vast amount of opportunities, events, and positions that are available to students in our community. His favorite memory was seeing the reaction of our community and partners when we announced that we raised $25,000 during Greek Week. Nick’s goal as the Prevention and Wellness Intern is to make health and wellness a priority in greek life and hold fun and informational events for greek students.
Megan Sapp – Public Relations & Awards Intern
- Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Megan is a junior business administration major and a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma. After graduation, she plans to find a job in marketing, working with branding and promotions. In her free time, Megan enjoys being outdoors, reading, traveling, and binging her favorite netflix shows. A fun fact about her is that she’s travelled to 14 different countries in the past year!! Megan’s favorite thing about greek life is all the lifelong friends she has made and how involved it can make you on campus. Her favorite greek memory is winning Greek Week her freshman year and being tackled from all the excitement. Megan’s goal as the Public Relations and Awards Intern is to represent greek life well and make the greek community more connected by publicizing everyone’s events in a fun and creative way.
Camden Woods – Community Development Intern
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Camden is a senior math and statistics major and a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha. After graduation, Camden will be working as an Actuarial Analyst in Kansas City. Camden’s hobbies include playing with her dog, running, and camping with family. A super fun fact about Camden is that she was born on Truman’s campus!! (The DPS building used to be a hospital.) Her favorite thing about greek life is the friendships she’s made with members of all ages across all of the organizations. Her favorite greek memory is serving on the 2017 Greek Week Committee! Camden’s goal as Community Development Intern is to execute effective programming that members of greek life are excited to attend.
Alex Snyder – Assessment & Innovation Intern
- Phi Kappa Tau
- Alex is a senior business administration major and a member of Phi Kappa Tau. After graduation he plans to find a job doing finance. Alex enjoys health and fitness related activities such as water polo. A fun fact about him is he used to live in New Orleans! Alex’s favorite thing about greek life is the support system and knowing his brothers are always there when he needs them. His favorite memory within greek life is moving off campus and into a house with his brothers. His goal and Assessment & Innovation Intern is to be influential in making decisions to better the future of greek life at Truman.
Katie Kohmetscher – Alumni Engagement Intern
- Delta Zeta
- Katie is a junior health science major and a member of Delta Zeta. Her plans after graduation are to attend grad school for occupational therapy. Katie is a part of the equestrian team and enjoys horseback riding and *snacking* in her free time. Her favorite thing about greek life is having a tight knit community at Truman. Katie’s favorite thing to do with her sisters is eat in the dining halls with her pledge class and not being judged for eating three grilled cheeses plus a dessert. Her goal as Alumni Relations Intern is to create an even larger sense of community within greek life and engage alumni in current greek events.